29 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

    THE GREAT CAESAR
I  am the strongest man of Rome. I have conqured many victories. I have just won another over Pompey. I am sure the people of Rome will make  me the King. I really deserve this. But I have many enemies around. I can feel this. Sometimes I feel a little bit scared and I feel very brave. My sweet wife, Calpurnia, has been warning me about this. Tomorrow I will go to the Senato. There I will meet the senators of Rome. My wife has seen another dream about me. In her dream I am being killed and everywhere is in blood.But Decius has told me that this dream is sign from the Gods. So I have decided  to go. You see when they see my strong face, those cowards will all disappear. Noble Caesar has never been afraid of anything in his whole life. Wait Rome for the Great Caesar!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17421022
















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder